Charge on the go with ease
From powering your electric vehicle to empowering your employees to get from A to B, with access to one of Ireland's largest charging networks, our charge cards guarantee hassle-free on the road charging.
DCI one REV
- Access over 1,400 charging locations on the island of Ireland, with more sites added every month
- Our network includes ESB, Ionity, ePower, evBox, Chargepoint, Virta CPO and more
- Hassle-free management by linking to your existing fuel account
- EV charging costs provided on one simple invoice
From selecting the right charger to installation and troubleshooting, our experts are here to help you make the transition to electric.
Local presence, national reach
Our offices are located in every corner of Ireland, meaning we provide a local service no matter where you are.
- The biggest advantage of EVs (electric vehicles) is the positive impact on our environment. EVs have no tailpipe, so they don’t emit any exhaust gases.
- More areas are introducing Clean Air Zones, which charges polluting vehicles when entering certain areas. EVs are exempt from these charges, as well as road tax.
- There are fewer mechanical components in an EV compared to petrol and diesel vehicles, often resulting in lower servicing and maintenance costs.
Most EV charge points require an app to use, and with many different brands and models available, it gets confusing with the array of apps required.
An EV charging card enables you to access charge points from different charger providers within their network, which means one card rather than multiple apps.
Your EV charge card links directly to your online account, where you can track your usage and access invoices quickly and easily.
Not quite, but they work in similar ways. Unlike petrol stations, you cannot pay in cash when using an EV charge point, and not all allow contactless payment.
There are many EV charging networks across Ireland, and in many cases, you’ll need a different app, website or card for each different charge point network. This can become confusing and inconvenient when you have numerous apps and cards to manage.
An EV charge card gives you access to thousands of charge points with just one card. You can then easily pay for your charging as you would with a fuel card, and manage your usage.